Sunday, December 4, 2011

My name is lucifer, Please take my hand

They knew my weakness and they shunted me all,
I knew theirs , and I moved into this house
I look into the dark and my eyes swell
It is only my place , where I can dwell.


I always lost to him but now its my day,
You are the first one who makes me feel this way,
Come on in and you will never regret,
changing your life,from what it was before we met.

Welcome to my world lady,
My name is lucifer, Please take my hand

I will give you things,you got never before
you will be thrilled and wont ask for more.
You cannot trust most People for what they say,
and I am not a man of my word , most of them say.


The first thing I give you , my heart and thats all,
the last time it was beating I cannot recall.
The 'sun',the 'moon' , the 'stars' i cannot give,
Instead we can have some fun in the abyss,


But I promise you , one thing and thats for sure
I will not give you an 'illness having no cure',
I promise I will not help you murder your time,
so I won't be with you till, ' the end of your time'.

Welcome to my world lady,
My name is lucifer, Please take my hand

VS


PS:-an all nighter for this peace of shit :P thanks krishna and i am back !

5 comments:

PR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arijit said...

Very nice dude....

swarnendu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nishanth Billa said...

Looks like Lucifer (Loadu in KGP lingo...:P) is looking for love but still wants to keep it casual!...you just described what every guy wants

Pritam Mukherjee said...

So you are the Devil trying to tempt all the ladies in the world - interesting indeed. But your poem could also apply nicely to the god Hades trying to cajole Prosperine to go to the underworld (abyss, as you say) with him. A nice piece of work nevertheless. Keep writing.